Posted - Oct 08 2010 : 7:15:29 PM
| There is a new stable release available!
pick it up here: http://www.elsasoft.org/download.htm
- Added support for Microsoft Integration Server 2005 and 2008.
- Added support for Teradata 13.
- Added support for SQLite.
- Added support for more platforms in the Extended Properties editor.
- Added support for comments on proc params in Extended Properties editor.
- Added a “columns” section for table valued functions so you can see what columns they return (SQL Server only).
- Added a few properties to function and function overview page: deterministic, schema bound, inline (SQL Server only).
- Allow suppressing of dependencies of objects on schemas, see “schema dependency” checkbox in GUI (SQL Server only).
- Allow specifying max threads in GUI (this was already available from command line via /threads switch).
- Added support for replacing tabs with spaces in DDL. See “spaces per tab” textbox on the “optional settings” page of the GUI.
- Fixed bug where DDL was not using Consolas font when not colorized.
- Added scripting of users, logins, and roles for SQL Server
- Added support for connecting to Oracle using ODBC.
- Added details in foreign key section (cascade update, delete, etc) for SQL Server.
- Added support for replacing tabs with spaces in DDL.
- Added support for specifying sample rows from views separately from sample rows for tables. Some views can be very expensive to select from so you may want to NOT select from any views when generating docs.
- Added support for ordering sample rows. See the “sample sort order” drop down in the GUI.