Posted - Apr 10 2013 : 12:37:00 AM
here are some feature request / bugs for SSAS documentation.
used version: SqlSpec 6.8 (MS SQL 2012)
- document them.
currently calculated measures are only documented if they are used in perspectives, but the column "measure group" is empty.
- associated measure group is not documented if it is part of the code. I think that's why they are missing in the cube documentation.
MEMBER CURRENTCUBE.[Measures].[Date H Y-Q-M-D item 0] AS
,VISIBLE = 1
,DISPLAY_FOLDER = 'test'
,ASSOCIATED_MEASURE_GROUP = 'Avg Type' ;
Measures, calculated measures, dimension attributes:
- document display folders
- document visible
- add a dimension usage matrix
- document calculated measures associated to the measure group
Measure group partitions:
- document the code of the query if a query is used as datasource of the partition
- document key columns
- document name columns
- document xpathAttributeVisible: Attribute Visible
- document xpathAttributeEnabled: Attribute Enabled
- document xpathAttributeAttributeHierarchyDisplayFolder: Attribute Display folder
Edited by - Germo on Apr 10 2013 12:39:08 AM