New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

tsio
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2019 :  05:58:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, please could somebody help me?

I am trying to run the sqlspec on a PC with Sybase 15.5 and I get the below error.

I tried with the next two connections strings:

- Driver={Adaptive Server Enterprise};server=172.21.10.111;port=7410;db=cobis;Charset=utf8;uid=sysdba;pwd=*********;

- Provider=ASEOLEDB;Server Name=172.31.84.57,7262;Initial Catalog=admindba;User Id=sa;Password=*******;

Furthermore I've done the steps indicates in the documentation:
1. First, make sure you have a copy of Sybase.Data.AseClient.dll on your computer. Often it will be located here: %SYBASE%\DataAccess\ADONET\dll. You should also find sybdrvado115.dll, msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll in that same directory.
2. Copy sybdrvado115.dll, msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll to the C:\WINDOWS\system32 directory. You can find them in the same directory as Sybase.Data.AseClient.dll.
3. Copy Sybase.Data.AseClient.dll into the directory where SqlSpec.exe is located.

But I can't achieve it, getting this error:

Error using conecction string 1
2019-03-26 18:46:07 - Executing query to: Driver={Adaptive Server Enterprise};server=172.21.10.111;port=7410;db=cobis;Charset=utf8;uid=sysdba;pwd=*********;
2019-03-26 18:46:08 -
---------------------------------------------------------------
An error occurred. If you think this error is caused by a bug, copy
everthing you see here and send it to sqlspec@elsasoft.org. If
you can, also attach a SQL script to generate the database that
reproduces this bug, it will help us reproduce the issue. Thanks!
SqlSpec v6.1.3966.39275 - RETAIL - (SMO 2005 build)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to connect to Sybase ASE using either AseClient, OLEDB, or ODBC using connection string:

Driver={Adaptive Server Enterprise};server=172.21.10.111;port=7410;db=cobis;Charset=utf8;uid=sysdba;pwd=*********;

AseClient error was:

Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de 'Sybase.Data.AseClient.AseConnection'.

OLEDB error was:

No se ha especificado un proveedor OLE DB en ConnectionString. Un ejemplo sería, 'Provider=SQLOLEDB;'.

ODBC error was:

ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][Administrador de controladores ODBC] No se encuentra el nombre del origen de datos y no se especificó ningún controlador predeterminado

System.ApplicationException

SqlSpec

en cg.e(String A_0)
en cg.a()
en cd.i(String A_0)
en cd.a(XmlDocument& A_0)

---------------
------------
-----------

Error using conecction string 2

Failed to connect to Sybase ASE using either AseClient, OLEDB, or ODBC using connection string:

Provider=ASEOLEDB;Server Name=172.21.10.111,7410;Initial Catalog=cobis;User Id=sysdba;password=*********;

AseClient error was:

Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de 'Sybase.Data.AseClient.AseConnection'.

OLEDB error was:

El proveedor 'ASEOLEDB' no está registrado en el equipo local.

ODBC error was:

ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][Administrador de controladores ODBC] No se encuentra el nombre del origen de datos y no se especificó ningún controlador predeterminado

System.ApplicationException

SqlSpec

en cg.e(String A_0)
en cg.a()
en cd.i(String A_0)
en cd.a(XmlDocument& A_0)

Edited by - tsio on Apr 29 2019 05:59:47 AM
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Elsasoft Forums © Elsasoft LLC Go To Top Of Page